[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][agni_blockquote]“We hired Ryan as our general counsel in June 2013 and he’s since become an indispensable part of our senior team. His skills and expertise go far beyond just being a lawyer handling our “day to day” legal needs.
Not only does Ryan meticulously manage our investor issues, commercial contracts, HR and outside counsel, he has been an invaluable asset to us on higher level initiatives and recently helped lead us through a very successful round of Series A financing. It has changed our views and expectations of what a great lawyer can do for us; Ryan has become a trusted advisor to myself and our business. Ryan continues to find new ways to meet our needs and add value to the organization.
I would highly recommend Ryan to any business that is looking for a talented, business-minded and cost-effective solution to handling all of their legal needs. I’m confident that he can add value to any organization in the same way that he has done for Skipta.”
– Dr. Theodore Search, Founder & CEO, Skipta LLC[/agni_blockquote][agni_blockquote]“For us, working with Ryan was the best of both worlds. We were able to hire a lawyer with big firm experience/ability but who had the responsiveness and value-added approach of an entrepreneurial solo practitioner. Ryan was always available (even on nights and weekends) as we undertook the all-important task of raising our first round of financing. Rather than speaking endlessly in legalese, Ryan always gave us practical and actionable advice as we closed the round of financing and got ready to take our company to the next level. Most importantly, he demonstrated that he could go toe-to-toe with bigger firms and more than hold his own.
In addition, Ryan was able to work with us on a flat fee basis. We knew exactly what our legal spend was going to be from Day 1 and that allowed the entire team to work together seamlessly without worrying about ballooning legal costs or being nickel and dimed along the way. For an early stage company, having that certainty was incredibly valuable.”
– Raavi Iqbal, Founder and CEO, SocialLadder[/agni_blockquote][agni_blockquote]“I hired Ryan to set up a new company that I had started. Easy stuff. But, I was so impressed with his responsiveness and direct nature, that he was the first person we considered to represent us in another deal for another company we own that was acquiring a competitor. I couldn’t have asked for a better person for the team. He navigated sometimes rocky waters, suggested strategies we hadn’t considered and put the finishing touches on the paperwork – all while making the other party feel comfortable. Without hesitation, I recommend Ryan.”
– Eric Keiles, Founder, Square 2 Marketing[/agni_blockquote][agni_blockquote]“Ryan has been an invaluable resource to our business over the last several years. As a trusted counsel, Ryan has helped us with contract negotiations, HR issues, strategic advice, as well as a whole host of unexpected items that have come up over time (as happens in any business)… Having Ryan as a resource has allowed us to focus on growing our business, while having confidence that we have all of the legal bases covered. I would highly recommend Ryan for any business that is currently (or in the future) in need of reliable, trustworthy, and high quality legal counsel.”
– Ron Douglass, Co-Founder and COO, AllyHealth[/agni_blockquote][agni_blockquote]“Simply put, Ryan is first-class. We were introduced through a mutual connection, and although we didn’t work together right away, we stayed in touch with the idea that we would build a relationship and see if we were a fit for each other in the future. Later on, I founded a new start-up and needed some basic legal work done. Because Ryan has his own practice, he was able to bundle together the exact legal services we needed at a great price that perfectly fit our budget. As our needs changed and we needed more work done, Ryan found creative ways to do what we needed at a price that made sense for both of us. Even though the cost fit our budget, the legal work was top-notch. I have always wanted an attorney who was young and motivated and had a deep understanding and passion for the law but also was also willing to work with me to identify and then fill my specific needs rather than offer standard, overpriced, cookie-cutter services, and Ryan is that attorney. I have worked with many attorneys in the past, and we are still building our relationship, but because of his professionalism and integrity, this is one I expect to last a long time.”
– Andrew, Venture Capitalist at VC Fund[/agni_blockquote][/vc_column][/vc_row]